The Information Technology Office provides more information about the service provider and the maintenance of the Information Service.
– The office ensures the maintenance of the electronic operating system;
– Maintenance of the service held at the College.
– Comprehensive integration of information technology in the College.
– Development and maintenance of European operating systems.
– The Office provides further services, provides foreign information and applications to departments, offices, and other units of the College.
– Assists in the idea of informatics, methodological assessments, and frameworks that can provide me with the field of information history for the College.
– Provide training to achieve IT changes.
– Management and maintenance of computer transport and electrical networks, as well as ensuring that computer operating systems work effectively.