The Administrative Office of the College is responsible for professional administrative and technical issues, such as:
- Determines the number of student enrollment, based on which student lists are compiled according to directions;
- Registers students admitted in all directions – study programs for each academic year;
- Regulates the documentation of students admitted according to the index number and forms their files;
- Compiles and stores all the data of the students of the Institute in the program – database;
- Prepares reports on registered students, both for full-time and part-time students;
- Prepares reports on student attendance during lectures as well as in colloquium and exams.
The student service office is headed by the Chief of Administration: Mjellma Zhuri