The subject of quality assurance and evaluation at the College “Pjetër Budi” is all academic and non academic staff of the College, ie professors, experts – lecturers, demonstrators, professional associates, students, administrative services etc.
Mechanisms for implementing quality assurance measures are assessments through anonymous questionnaires, which are conducted according to international standards of assessment.
Assessments on quality assurance have effects on:
– Motivation and public assessment in case of positive results;
– Implement appropriate measures in order to improve the work in case of negative results.
Pursuant to the Regulation on Quality Assurance Procedures, assessments are made to achieve the objectives, adjust the work and economize the measures taken. Estimates are made in these directions:
– Evaluation of management measures at all organizational levels;
– Evaluation of studies and study programs;
– Assessment of the quality of teaching;
– Evaluation of research, research and scientific activities (seminars);
– Assessment of student attendance;
– Evaluating the results of colleges and exams
Assessment of the quality of teaching by students is done once a year through anonymous questionnaires and coordinated by a special study commission. Questionnaires are compiled by the study commission, based on the standard structure of anonymous questionnaires.