Instructions for Authors
The Journal Logos is having ISSN 2337-0547 (online), bi-six monthly international journal, being published in the months of January, and November by College Pjeter Budi Pristina since year 2020.
Papers for the regular issues of the journal can be submitted, round the year, electronically at [email protected], After the final acceptance of the paper, based upon the detailed review process, the paper will immediately be published online. However, assignment of the paper to an specific Volume / Issue of the Journal will be taken up by the Editorial Board later; and the author will be intimated accordingly. For Theme Based Special Issues, time bound Special Call for Papers will be announced and the same will be applicable for that specific issue only.
Submission of a paper implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or academic thesis) and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. The submission should be approved by all the authors of the paper. If a paper is finally accepted, the authorities, where the work had been carried out, shall be responsible for not publishing the work elsewhere in the same form. Paper, once submitted for consideration in IJRTE/BEIESP, cannot be withdrawn unless the same is finally rejected.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before; that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else; that its publication has been approved by all co-authors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – at the institute where the work has been carried out. The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
Authors wishing to include figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere are required to obtain permission from the copyright owner(s) for both the print and online format and to include evidence that such permission has been granted when submitting their papers. Any material received without such evidence will be assumed to originate from the authors.
Author(s) be sure that:
- Plagiarism Check: Good quality plagiarism software/ tool (Plagiarsma) will be used to check similarity that would not be more than 20% including reference section. In the case of exclusion of references, it should be less than 5%.
- Quality Check: All submitted paper should be cutting edge, result oriented, original paper and under the scope of the journal that should belong to the engineering and technology area. In the paper title, there should not be word ‘Overview/brief/ Introduction, Review, Case study/ Study, Survey, Approach, Comparative, Analysis, Comparative Investigation, Investigation’.
- Paper Submission Criteria: Any one author cannot submit more than 05 papers for the same volume/issue.
- Review Criteria: This journal uses double-blind review process, which means that both the reviewer (s) and author (s) identities concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process. All submitted manuscripts are reviewed by three reviewer one from India and rest two from overseas. There should be proper comments of the reviewers for the purpose of acceptance/ rejection. There should be minimum 02 to 03 week time window for it.
- eCopyright: All authors will submit ecopyright to the JournaLlogos
- Template: All accepted papers should be formatted as per Journal Template. Be sure that Each author profile (min 100 word) along with photo should be included in the final paper/camera ready submission. It is be sure that contents of the paper are fine and satisfactory. Author (s) can make rectification in the final paper but after the final submission to the journal, rectification is not possible. In the formatted paper, volume no/ issue no will be in the right top corner of the paper. In the case of failure, the papers will be declined from the database of journal and publishing house.
- Updation in the Paper: Please be sure that
- Each author profile along with photo (min 100 word) has been included in the final paper.
- Final paper is prepared as per journal the template.
- Contents of the paper are fine and satisfactory. Author (s) can make rectification in the final paper but after the final submission to the journal, rectification is not possible.
- Copyright Property: After the publication, published paper (s) will be property of publishing house and journal.
- Publication Fee: The cost is 75 euro
- APC: Article Processing Charge (APC) is not a publication fee of the journal. APC is to be taken by publication house that is ‘Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication’. It is not taken by journal. APC is applicable for per paper one time. It means, have to pay for every paper (article). Author is free to withdraw his/her paper at any time but before signing the copyright. There is no any force. After signing the copyright, paper can not withdraw at any condition. After publication of paper (article) in the journal, ‘Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication’ will not refund APC neither to author nor to any institution/organization. After publication, APC is not refundable.
- Required Time for Endorsement: It will take minimum 02 to 03 weeks.
- Indexing in database: Neither Journal Llogos does not have any involvement in the decision whether to accept or reject a paper from either any database or enlisting database (example Scopus, WOS, etc) and can not influence the processing time of paper. Please check journal indexing for more details.